I have been giving interview for my Doctor of Pharmacy program since this February and I have been asked many different types of questions. I have asked scenario type, problem solving questions and many more, but most of them were common and here is list….
1. Tell me about yourself
2. Why do you want to be Pharm.D?
3. Why did you choose our college?
4. Tell me about problem you had and what you did to solve it?
5. Where do you see yourself in next 5 years?
6. What do you blog about? (LOL)
These were the only common questions they asked….Hope I get in Pharm.D program.